- I come to you with only Tae Kwon Do, my empty hands and feet. I have no weapons, but should I be forced to defend myself, my honor or my principals, should it be a matter of life or death, of right or wrong, then here are my weapons my empty hands and feet.
- I have designed some kicking combos based on the training that I have had thus far.
- I was told that down the road, each of us will have to design our own kicking combos, probably when we reach the level of Brown Belt, if not Blue I Belt.
- Please do take a look at them. If they are some that you may want to use, go ahead and be my guest.
- I feel that these kicking combos will be very effective when face to face with an actual attacker, or it could be useful when sparring in class or competition.
- Thus far, I designed 12 kicking combos. I will do more in the future.
- These steps are executed in rapid succession.