- I come to you with only Tae Kwon Do, my empty hands and feet. I have no weapons, but should I be forced to defend myself, my honor or my principals, should it be a matter of life or death, of right or wrong, then here are my weapons my empty hands and feet.
- I have designed some defensive techniques based on the training that I have had thus far.
- I was told that down the road, each of us will have to design our own defensive techniques that could be used in actual combat situations or sparring situations. This probably should happen when we reach the level of Brown Belt, if not Blue I.
- Please do take a look at them. If they are some that you might want to use, go ahead and be my guest.
- I feel that these techniques, if done properly, will be very effective when face to face with an actual attacker.
- I have designed many techniques. Some of these include, choke releases, bearhug releases, ground releases, and others. I will do more in the future.
- These techniques should be done with much speed and power.