- 1. attacker executes a right punch: defender [ from relaxed position, assumes horse stance, stepping back with left foot ] immediately execute right palm heel block
- 2. followed by right elbow strike to ribs [ while grabbing right punch with left hand ].
- 3. execute chicken-head strike with right hand to bi-cep of right arm sending arm upward,
- 4. immediately execute reverse punch to ribs [ with left fist ]
- 5. followed by right front snap kick to groin or mid-section,
- 6. immediately execute left elbow smash to base of neck [ last attack is on the presumption that attacker bends over forward after kick ]